High Expectations for High Achievers
Students at Trinity Academy Bradford are expected to achieve standards of excellence in all areas of academy life, including appearance.
A smart uniform, that meets clear expectations, is a key part of fostering a culture of high aspirations and standards for all our students. We strongly recommend that parents and students review the current academy uniform policy.
Here are a few key points to note:
- Students must wear black school shoes only (trainers of any kind are not permitted)
- Appropriate school trousers (not skinny trousers of any kind)
- Black pleated skirt with the Trinity logo
- Shirts must be tucked in and top buttons should be fastened correctly
- Ties must not be altered in any way and should be the correct length
- Make up should be subtle (students who wear too much make up will be asked to remove it)
- Nail varnish or nail extensions of any kind are not permitted
- Jewellery of any kind should not be worn
- All items that do not be meet our uniform expectations will be confiscated.