High expectations for high achievers
Students at Trinity Academy Bradford are expected to achieve standards of excellence in all areas of academy life including appearance.
Although the school uniform will not change at this point (we are working towards the new branded uniform being introduced in September), we will be formalising the present uniform expectations to ensure that they meet the required standards. A smart uniform, that meets clear expectations, is a key part of fostering a culture of high aspirations and standards for all our students. We strongly recommend that parents and students review the current academy uniform policy.
Here are a few key points to note:
- Students must wear black school shoes only (trainers of any kind are not permitted)
- Appropriate school trousers only (not skinny trousers of any kind)
- Shirts must be tucked in and top buttons should be fastened correctly
- Ties must be not altered in any way and be the correct length
- Make up should be subtle (students who wear too much make up will be asked to remove it)
- Nail varnish or nail extensions of any kind are not permitted
- Jewellery of any kind should not be worn
- All items that do not be meet our uniform expectations will be confiscated.