High Expectations for High Achievers
Students at Trinity Academy Bradford are expected to achieve standards of excellence in all areas of academy life, including appearance.
A smart uniform, that meets clear expectations, is a key part of fostering a culture of high aspirations and standards for all our students. We strongly recommend that parents and students review the uniform guide before making any purchases. The guide provides details of our official uniform suppliers and we recommend that parents purchase any branded items from one of our official suppliers.
Here are a few key points to note:
- Students must wear black school shoes only (trainers of any kind are not permitted)
- Appropriate school trousers (not skinny trousers of any kind)
- Black pleated knee length skirt with the Trinity logo
- Shirts must be tucked in and top buttons should be fastened correctly
- Ties must not be altered in any way and should be the correct length
- Make up should be subtle (students who wear too much make up will be asked to remove it)
- Nail varnish or nail extensions of any kind are not permitted
- Jewellery of any kind should not be worn
- All items that do not be meet our uniform expectations will be confiscated.